Improve Your Lean and Six Sigma Implementation or Training
Reduce costs and improve quality at your organization, whether you’re in manufacturing, energy, government, healthcare, retail, academia or any of myriad industries. Get exclusive access to thought leaders on the latest innovations and techniques to improve quality and efficiency. Attend tracks based on
- industry practices (such as healthcare, energy, and manufacturing);
- current academic initiatives (such as curriculum, lean advancement initiatives and projects):
- case studies;
- the future of lean Six Sigma;
- how to sustain lean transformation efforts;
- how to best teach lean and Six Sigma;
- and much more.
NEW! The ELSS conference is excited to announce that the Lean Educator Conference will be held in collaboration with ELSS 2014. The Lean Educator Conference has a strong history of sharing best practices in lean curriculum, exercises, and training and assessment methods. This collaboration will enhance ELSS 2014 and build on the Lean Educator Conference, with tracks planned on industry topics, academic topics and joint academic/industry topics.
The ELSS conference is presented by the IIE Lean Division, EdNet, LEAN and the Lean Enterprise Institute.
Call for Papers!
ELSS 2014 and the Lean Educator Conference are currently accepting submissions for nine tracks on industry topics (such as practices in segments new to lean Six Sigma), academic topics (both research and education), and joint academic/industry topics (including needs for new graduates, industry participation in learning in academia, and professional education and training). The deadline has been extended to May 5. Submit your abstract today!
Click here to download more information about the call for papers.
Highlights of each Engineering Lean & Six Sigma Conference include:
- Educational sessions providing best practices and the latest solutions with the opportunity to earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Expert speakers and leaders presenting thought-provoking discussions that advance quality and cost reduction practices at organizations across industries
- Hands-on, in-depth learning during pre-conference workshops
- Behind-the-scenes look at processes during facility tours
- Networking sessions to meet your fellow attendees
- And much more
Stay tuned to this page for the latest speaker news and program updates.
A look at last year’s Engineering Lean & Six Sigma Conference
ELSS 2013 featured more than 50 educational sessions reviewing case studies, industry best practices, and lean teaching. View the photo album and a short recap video of last year’s event.