Engineering Lean Six Sigma Conference 2014 - Orlando, FL
Improve your lean and Six Sigma implementation or training
costs and improve quality at your organization, whether you’re in
manufacturing, energy, government, healthcare, retail, academia, or any myriad of industries. Get exclusive access to thought leaders on the latest
innovations and techniques to improve quality and efficiency. Attend tracks
- Industry practices (such as healthcare, energy and
- Current academic initiatives (such as curriculum, lean advancement
initiatives and projects).
- Case studies.
- The future of Lean Six Sigma.
- How to sustain lean transformation efforts.
- How to best teach Lean and Six Sigma.
- And much more.
NEW! The ELSS conference is excited to announce
that the Lean Educator Conference will be held in collaboration with ELSS 2014.
The Lean Educator Conference has a strong history of sharing best practices in
lean curriculum, exercises, and training and assessment methods. This
collaboration will enhance ELSS 2014 and build on the Lean Educator Conference,
with tracks planned on industry topics, academic topics and joint
conference is presented by the IIE Lean Division, EdNet, LEAN and the Lean
Highlights of each Engineering Lean & Six Sigma Conference
- Educational sessions providing best practices and the latest
solutions with the opportunity to earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
- Expert speakers and leaders presenting thought-provoking ideas and
promoting discussions that advance quality and cost reduction practices at
organizations across industries.
- Hands-on, in-depth learning during pre-conference workshops.
- Behind-the-scenes look at processes during facility tours.
- Networking sessions to meet your fellow attendees.
- And much more.
tuned for the latest speaker news and program updates.