Registration and Fees
Thank you for your interest in attending the IIE Annual Conference and Expo. You can be sure you will connect with and learn from others during the conference's educational sessions and networking events. We look forward to seeing you at the main event for the industrial engineering profession.
You can now register online or by completing and sending in the PDF registration form.
The conference registration fee includes:
- Educational sessions
- Keynote presentations
- Welcome and networking receptions
- Refreshment breaks as listed in the program
- Access to online Conference Proceedings
- Teams of two to four people will be eligible to deduct $50 off each conference registration fee.
- Teams of five or more can deduct $100 off each registration fee.
- Team members must be from the same company.
- Team registrations can be made online, or submitted by fax or postal service mail using the conference registration form and must be received together.
- Team discounts will not apply to the early bird member rate, speakers, students, or any other discounted registrations.
IIE student members will be able to register online using their member IDs.
**Not a student member?
Join now to save on conference registration fees and enjoy additional member benefits and savings immediately.
Or, as a non-member, fax in registration form accompanied by documentation showing full-time student status. A copy of your student ID will not be accepted. Fax: (770) 441-3295
Consent to use of photographic images: Registration and attendance at, or participation in, the IIE Annual Conference & Expo 2015 constitutes an agreement by the registrant to IIE's use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes.
Persons under 18 years of age will not be permitted in the exhibit area during installation, dismantling or show hours. No one under the age of 18 is allowed in the educational sessions at anytime. No strollers/carriages are permitted on the show floor.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Upon request, IIE will award Continuing Education Units (CEUs) to participants who attend the educational conference and complete the CEU request form. The Institute of Industrial Engineers has been approved as an authorized provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
To receive CEUs for attending, complete the CEU request form available at the conference registration desk and return to IIE.
Get Management Approval
Would you like to attend this conference, but you don’t know if your manager will approve the expense? IIE has a five-step plan on how to get the education you need to make you a success in your career, while also showing your supervisor how it will benefit them and the company.
Also, try using this letter to explain how the conference agenda will be valuable to both you and your company or organization.
If you need special assistance, please check the appropriate box on the registration form. Attach a separate list of your needs with your registration form or inform the conference administrator of your needs prior to the conference.
Cancellations and Substitutions
Cancellations must be made in writing and faxed to (770) 263-8532 or mailed to IIE, 3577 Parkway Lane, Suite 200, Norcross, GA 30092.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days before the event start date are assessed a $50 processing fee.
- Cancellations received between 30 to 11 days ahead of event start date are assessed a $100 processing fee.
- Cancellations received within 10 days of event start date are not subject to a refund of any fees.
Attendee substitutions may be made from the same company at any time and must be submitted in writing. The appropriate member/non-member rate will apply for substitutions.
Contact IIE at (800) 494-0460 or (770) 449-0460.
Notice about letters of invitation
IIE does not provide letters of invitation to international registrants. IIE does, however, provide a registration confirmation letter. In some cases, the confirmation letter may be acceptable for an application to obtain a visa, depending upon the respective country's requirements.