Your Daily Guide to IIE Annual Events: Day Four
Click here to see the full on-site schedule for program descriptions or browse ISERC and Applied Solutions sessions on your smartphone.
Attendees can also use our free mobile app. Click here to download it.
Tuesday, May 21
- 7 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. | Registration Open | San Geronimo Ballroom Foyer
- 8 a.m. – 6:15 p.m. | ISERC and Applied Solutions Concurrent Sessions | Various, see on-site schedule at-a-glance for specific rooms
- 8 a.m. – 6:15 p.m. | Student Track | Event Center B
- 8 a.m. – 6:15 p.m. | ISERC Poster Session | San Geronimo A
- 9:30 – 10:45 a.m. | Keynote Presentation: Felix Diaz, Pall Corp. | San Geronimo Ballroom
- 10:45 a.m. – 4 p.m. | Exhibit Hall Open | San Cristobal Foyer
Keynote Speaker: Felix Diaz, Pall Corp.
Felix Diaz is president, Latin American Region of Pall Corp., where he implemented a regional strategic planning process, hired resources in key markets, and established Centers of Excellence in less than 18 months. During his keynote presentation, Diaz will share his most memorable and meaningful experience in managing people, processes and businesses during his 35-plus-year career.
Exhibit Hall: Lunch, networking and more
Lunch will be available for purchase in the Exhibit Hall from 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. Don’t miss the opportunity to network with your peers and hear the latest products and solutions from exhibitors.
Day Five Schedule ... More Great Events on Wednesday
- 7 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. | Registration Open | San Geronimo Ballroom Foyer
- 8 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. | Applied Solutions Concurrent Sessions | Various, see on-site schedule at-a-glance for specific rooms
Follow all of the conference action online!
Follow IIE on Twitter (@IIEnet or #IIEAnnual), Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn for event announcements and schedule updates. Post your conference discussions and comments on Twitter (#IIEAnnual) and interact with fellow attendees during sessions and events.