Thank you for making IIE Annual 2014 a success!
Thank you for attending IIE Annual and making it another successful networking and learning event. We hope you found the sessions valuable and had ample opportunity to connect with colleagues and peers from around the world.
A lot of the valuable content will remain at your fingertips if you access the conference proceedings at http://www.xcdsystem.com/iie2014/proceedings.
Do you recognize your colleagues?
Think you saw everyone and everything at the conference? Browse through the official IIE Annual 2014 photo album.
The following conference videos feature on IIE's YouTube channel capture different events and perspectives from attendees. More videos will be added throughout the month of June.
Student Scavenger Photo Hunt
Congratulations to the following team for winning first place in the Student Scavenger Photo Hunt: Benjamin Maslow, Northeastern University; Michael "Mike" Newbern, The Ohio State University; Stephanie A. Cano, Arnoldo Gutierrez, Jaclyn Johnson and Catalina Rodriguez, Texas A&M University.
View pictures from the photo hunt here.
Click here to read an interview with Patrick Gathof, the 2014 winner of IIE's Undergraduate Student Technical Paper Recognition.
Below are some of the replies and comments conference attendees posted via Twitter during the four-day conference:
- Shefali Kulkarni @sak11: IE for life, although I am a CE by training. #IIEAnnual
- Dave Calder @CalderDave: Very Interesting discussion on now ... about effective performance metrics (Room 511F) at #IIEAnnual @iienet
- Rana Riad @ranariad: Listening to a talk given by Dr Mica Endsley, Chief Scientist of the Air Force. Brilliant female leader #IIEAnnual
- Michael Foss @MDFoss: Fantastic @IIE_YPs Leadership mtg #IIEAnnual Great group of Young Professionals shaping a cool future for IE @iienet
- Katie Coperich @KatieCoperich: Fun times at #IIEAnnual. Great people Beautiful Montreal Wonderful sessions. Looking forward to Nashville next year!
Save the Date!
Next year we will be in Nashville, Tenn., May 30-June 2, 2015. Stay tuned to this website for
2014 conference highlights and more news about IIE Annual 2015 in the coming months.