Atlanta area networking session and panel discussion
Mark your calendar for Friday, Oct. 11 to attend a networking session and panel discussion at Maggiano's Little Italy located at 4400 Ashford Dunwoody Road in Atlanta. A panel will discuss the role of improvement professionals in solving the top challenges facing healthcare in the next three years.
The event will start at 11:30 a.m. Eastern time with networking for 30 minutes. Then, a delicious three-course Italian lunch will be served during the panel discussion. Following the panel discussion and lunch, there will be more time for networking.
- Networking/registration – 11:30 a.m.
- Lunch and presentation – 12 p.m.
- Dessert and Networking – 1 p.m.
- Event ends – 1:30 p.m.
- Michael Washington, Ph.D., Center for Disease Control – Public health perspective
- Mary Ellen Skeens, Philips Healthcare – Technology and operational consulting perspective
- Joyce Siegele, Northside Hospital – Productivity and labor management perspective
- Whitney Wardlaw, WellStar Health System – Transition management/new hospital operational planning perspective
Registration is now closed
The costs to attend the networking sessions, panel discussion, and three course Italian lunch are:
- SHS Member: $20
- Non-Member: $35
- Student SHS Member: $15
- Student Non-Member: $30
Late registration (less than 3 days before event), add $15 to the rates above.
You have to eat lunch anyway, so why not take advantage of the opportunity to network with your peers locally and discuss the role of improvement professionals in the future while you enjoy a gourmet lunch for an unbeatable price? We look forward to seeing you there!