Learn best practices and review case studies to better your healthcare organization. Join healthcare process improvement professionals Feb. 21-24 in Orlando, Fla.
Health systems cannot survive without focusing on process improvement for better quality, productivity and efficiency. In the current environment, the healthcare industry is struggling with skyrocketing costs, poor quality and widespread dissatisfaction, both from the public and from employees. This conference will feature best practices for healthcare industry decision makers and providers seeking ways to lower costs and increase service.
A look at Healthcare Systems Process Improvement Conference 2013
More than 350 professionals attended more than 50 sessions.
Attendees at HSPIC 2013 had a lot to say on Twitter.
- “The quality and quantity of research is impressive at #shs2013 Excited to infuse it into our healthcare architecture practice @SHSinfo” –Johnathan Bykowski, @JMBykowski
- “Balancing occupancy, staff competency (education and experience), and a newly measure acuity of patients to determine staff needs #shs2013” –Nicholas Comeau, @KingComeau
- “#shs2013 Dr. Guarisco ‘the engineering work in healthcare is the only way to save healthcare’” –Amanda Mewborn, @amandame1101
See examples of the type of sessions at HSPIC.
- Review this PowerPoint presentation by Roger Gerard, executive business partner and former chief learning officer for Wisconsin-based ThedaCare, given during his keynote presentation on March 2, 2013.
- Don’t miss this video from the 2013 conference. A panel representing multiple generations of industrial and management engineering practices discussed the role of industrial engineers in healthcare.
Check out a photo album of HSPIC 2013.
Highlights of each Healthcare Systems Process Improvement Conference include:
- Educational sessions providing best practices and the latest solutions with the opportunity to earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Expert speakers and leaders presenting sessions on the latest in healthcare quality and process improvement.
- Networking sessions to meet your fellow attendees.
- And much more
Don’t miss the 26th Annual Healthcare Systems Process Improvement Conference, presented by the Society for Health Systems, a resource and support association that serves the needs of healthcare professionals throughout the world by contributing to the improvement of healthcare processes through systems engineering, analysis and process improvement methods. Professionals tasked with improving healthcare processes and facilities (such as management and performance engineers, hospital administrators, health systems professors, students, for example) can’t miss the HSPIC. Stay tuned to this page for the latest speaker news and program updates as well as free webinars previewing session topics.
Click here to learn more about SHS, the Society for Health Systems.