Thank you for attending the Healthcare Systems Process Improvement Conference 2016!
The Society of Health Systems would like to thank all of our attendees, exhibitors and sponsors for another great Healthcare Systems Process Improvement Conference! We hope you enjoyed the conference and are returning to work refreshed and energized with new ideas you can immediately put into practice. We hope to see you again March 1-3, 2017, in Orlando, Fla.
Health Systems Process Improvement Conference Photos 2016
Check out photo highlights of the HSPI Conference 2016 by clicking here.
SHS/Flexsim Model Building Competition
The competition was sponsored by FlexSim Software Products Inc.
Louisiana State University
Justin Neilson, Dana Scalf and Michael Toler
Hyun Jeon, Faculty Advisor
West Virginia University
Mahsa Kiani and Alireza Ebrahimvandi
Kenneth Currie, Faculty Advisor
Mississippi State University
“TRUE MAROON ENGINEERS”
Jack Francis, Mahmudur Rahman, Rachel Creely and Shuchisnigdha Deb
Lesley Strawderman, Faculty Advisor
Society for Health Systems Scholarship
Sponsored by Parallon Workforce Solutions
Kansas State University
2016 SHS Graduate Student Paper Award Winner
Radiology Efficiency Dashboard: A Prototype for Radiology Quality Improvements
Arizona State University
Healthcare Systems Process Improvement Conference Poster Competition
Industry Award Winner
Ashley Robinson, MD Anderson Cancer Center
Outpatient Exam Room Allocation Process
Undergraduate Student Award Winner
Paige Mollison University of Michigan
Scheduling Healthcare Providers
Graduate Student Award Winner
Julie Charron-Latour Polytechnique Montréal
Implementation of a Computer-aided Employee Suggestion Management System in Healthcare Organization
Healthcare Systems Process Improvement Conference
Peoples’ Choice Poster Competition Award Winner
Ben Wilk, OhioHealth
Clinic Access – Standardized Provider Schedule Templates to Increase Capacity
2015 SHS/HIMSS Excellence in Management Engineering and Process Improvement Award
Todd Schneider, OhioHealth
Society for Health Systems President’s Award
Tarun Mohan Lal, Mayo Clinic
Look back at #SHS2016 on Twitter
- Johan Stadler (@jgstadler): "Much confirmed understanding, lessons learnt, challenges to anticipate to take back to SA from #SHS2016"
- Mark Graban (@MarkGraban): "The SHS is the best kept secret in healthcare says @Jim_Rawson_MD #SHS2016 @SHSinfo. Learned of it via Twitter - via me & @IsaacMitchell"
- Brian Shields, CPPS (@Healthcare_IE): "Getting inspiration from my colleagues fighting the good fight. Final day of #SHS2016."
- Laura Silvoy (@LauraSilvoy): "Integration and coordination leads to value in healthcare organizations. #SHS2016 @SHSinfo"
- Bianca Garcia (@BGarcia003): "I'm excited to be a part of the Healthcare Systems Process Improvement Conference this year! #SHS2016"
- Eddie Perez-Ruberte (@eperezruberte): "3 full days with @SHSinfo friends for the common purpose of improving healthcare for ALL involved.
- Fernando Gonzalez A (@FernandoAleu): "#SHS2016 Day 1: Incredible conferences!"
Access Conference Proceedings Online
Take advantage of having the HSPI 2016 sessions at your fingertips with the online conference proceedings. You can find conference abstracts and presentations here.