The exhibit area will provide you with a unique introduction to reach major players who drive decision about Lean & Six Sigma initiatives. As an exhibitor, you'll be able to display your products and services in an intimate setting that allows you one-on-one time with attendees. This is your opportunity to obtain maximum exposure, reach new prospects, close sales and strengthen relationships with existing customers. There will be time set aside each day for the attendees to meet with our exhibitors. All exhibitors and sponsors get exposure on the conference website with their company logos and descriptions featured prominently on the exhibitor's page.
Reserve your booth today!
Contact the sales department at (770) 449-0461, ext. 106.
Attendees who are expected at this year's conference will include key decision makers, industry managers, lean champions, and future lean practitioners. This growing audience values the Six Sigma highly disciplined process that helps them focus on developing and delivering near-perfect products and services. These influential industry and academia professionals seek the newest resources in the marketplace to ensure a successful program at their company.
Table Top Exhibit for $1,275 includes the items below
- Two full conference registrations (additional booth personnel are $200 each)
- Six (6) foot table with drape in carpeted area
- Two (2) chairs and wastebasket
- Continental breakfast, breaks and lunch (Tuesday and Wednesday)
- Conference roster (does not include phone number or email address)
- Logo and product/service description on conference website and on-site materials
- Dedicated exhibit time
Sponsorships offer you a cost-effective way to build brand awareness. We invite you to take advantage of the many opportunities available to keep your organization's name in front of your prospects and customers before, during and after the conference.
- Custom pre-show and post-show blast to attendees
- 120 x 240 banner ad on conference website for three (3) "highly visible" months
- Conference portfolio for attendees
- Attendee carry-all bag
- Promotional insert for attendee bags
- Branded water bottles for conference attendees in session rooms
- Full-page, four-color on back cover of conference program
- Full-page, four-color on inside front or inside back of conference program
- Badge holders with pocket for business cards
Fifty percent of deposit is due with application. Full payment is required for all applications submitted after July 2, 2013. Make checks payable to IIE and mail to:
3577 Parkway Lane, Suite 200
Norcross, GA 30092
Attention: Edita Maya
If paying by credit card, fax application to Leigh Anne Stroud at (770) 263-8532.
The exhibitor is required to give written notice of cancellation or withdrawal from the exposition. Such notice will be considered official on the date of receipt by IIE.
Full refund will be given to exhibitors if written notice of cancellation is received by IIE prior to May 31, 2013. Cancellation notice received by IIE between June 1, 2013, and July 2, 2013, is subject to a 50 percent refund of exhibit space contracted. No refund will be given for cancellations after July 2, 2013.
Contact our sales department at (770) 449-0461, ext. 106.