Welcome to THE Engineering Lean & Six Sigma Conference 2014
Welcome to Orlando and the 2014 IIE Engineering Lean & Six Sigma Conference. We are so excited to share all the great learning and networking opportunities of this annual event. There will be myriad ways to discover how to achieve continuous improvement in your organization – raising productivity in your operations and quality in your products and services.
WEDNESDAY, OCT. 1 ...
- 7 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. | Registration Desk Open | West Registration
- 7 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. | Coffee Service | Pre-function B
- 8:15 a.m. – 11:40 a.m. | Concurrent Sessions | See conference program
- 9:50 a.m. – 10:05 a.m. | Beverage Break with Exhibitors & Poster Sesson | Pre-function A & B
- 11:45 a.m. – 1:15 p.m. | Lunch Keynote Presentation: Timothy J. Greene, Ph.D., provost and vice president of academic affairs at Western Michigan University | Magnolia Ballroom
- 1:15 p.m. – 1:45 p.m. | Dedicated Exhibitor Time | Pre-function B
- 1:45 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. | Concurrent Sessions | See conference program
Coming Thursday, Oct. 2 ...
8 – 11 a.m. | Facility Tour – University of Central Florida | Departure at Conference Center Entrance
Follow all of the conference action online!
Follow IIE on Twitter (#ELSS2014), Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn for event announcements and schedule updates. Post your conference discussions and comments and interact with fellow attendees during sessions and events.