Thank you for attending IIE's Engineering Lean & Six Sigma Conference
We hope that you enjoyed the Engineering Lean & Six Sigma Conference 2015 and that the excellent sessions and discussions from the conference continue to influence your work.
View the great presentations at home! Most presenters have uploaded materials from their presentations. Simply click on the link, select the day and time/room, and look for the "View Presentation" link or the "P" icon.
ELSS 2015 photo album
Click here to see images from this year's conference.
Watch these video clips and download the presentation documents:
Best Paper Competition
These finalists were awarded cash prizes of up to $300, sponsored by Hromadka & Associates.
- First place: Johanna Ficatier, Ertunga Ozelkan and Charles Davis - "Lean Six Sigma Approach to Improve Glaucoma Treatment Compliance"
- First runner-up: Amr Nounou - "Development of a Spatial Value Stream Map (SVSM)"
- Second runner-up: Gabriela Salim Spagnol, Brunno Machado de Campos and Li Min Li - "Understanding 5S: How Does Visual Management Activate Our Brain?"
Best Poster Competition
These finalists were awarded cash prizes of up to $300, sponsored by LS2 Performance Solutions.
- First place: Raquel Centeno Matamoros and Andrea Navas Asturias, Intel Corp. - "Look inside: A Lean approach to Cycle Time Validation!"
- First runner-up: Amanda Mewborn, Piedmont Atlanta Hospital - "Reducing Clostridium difficile Infections at Piedmont Atlanta Hospital"
- Second runner-up: Johanna Ficatier, UNC Charlotte (Advisors: Ertunga C. Ozelkan, Ph.D., and Charles N. Davis, Ph.D.) - "Lean Six Sigma Approach to Improve Glaucoma Treatment Compliance"
Watch this video featuring the winners of the Best Paper and Best Poster competitions.
Save the date for 2016!
If you missed this year's conference, then mark you calendar and join us Sept. 14-16, 2016 in San Antonio, Texas.