Registration and Fees
Registration information will be available in early fall.
Conference registration fee includes:
- Admission to all education and roundtable sessions.
- Keynote presentations.
- Master track sessions.
- Admission to networking socials.
- Refreshment breaks.
- Access to the conference proceedings.
- Conference bag.
- Orientation for first-time attendees.
Orientation for first-time conference attendees
Confused about the conference agenda? Wondering what Ergo Cup is? Wish you knew what the difference between a Master Track and Roundtable session was? This casual get-together is an opportunity for new attendees to learn more about the conference and meet other first-time attendees. The conference agenda will be reviewed and questions about sessions and activities will be answered. Open to student and non-student attendees. Pre-registration required.
Get Management Approval
Would you like to attend this conference, but you don’t know if your manager will approve the expense? IISE has a five-step plan on how to get the education you need to make you a success in your career, while also showing your supervisor how it will benefit them and the company.
Also, try using this letter to explain how the conference agenda will be valuable to both you and your company or organization.
Must be a full-time student in an accredited educational institution to be eligible for student rate. Students must register via the PDF form and submit along with a copy of school schedule or letter from their institution and fax to (770) 441-3295 (a copy of your student ID will not be accepted as proof of status).
Team Discount - Save up to $100 off each registration
- Teams of two to four people can deduct $50 off each conference registration fee.
- Teams of five or more can deduct $100 from each registration fee.
- Registrations must be received together.
- Team members must be from the same company.
- Team discounts do not apply to the special speaker, alliance partner, student and Ergo Cup team member rates.
- Team discounts apply to full conference registrations only.
Conference fees are due in full at registration in U.S. currency. Checks and money orders must be drawn on U.S. banks. We also accept Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
Cancellations and Substitutions
- Cancellations must be made in writing and faxed to (770) 441-3295 or mailed to IISE, 3577 Parkway Lane, Suite 200, Norcross, GA 30092.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days before the event start date are assessed a $50 processing fee.
- Cancellations received within 30 days of event start date are assessed a $100 processing fee.
- Cancellations received within 10 days of event start date are not subject to a refund of any fees.
- Attendee substitutions may be made from the same company at any time and must be submitted in writing. The appropriate member/non-member rate will apply for substitutions.
Consent to use of photographic images: Registration and attendance at, or participation in, AEC 2017 constitutes an agreement by the registrant to IISE and GoErgo's use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes.
Video recording by participants and other
attendees during any portion of the Applied Ergonomics Conference presentations
is not allowed without prior written permission from the AEC administration.
Please note - we are not able to allow any visitors, attendees or exhibit staff under 17 years of age on the show floor.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Upon request, IISE will award continuing education units (CEUs) to participants who attend the educational conference and complete the CEU request form.
Professional Development Hours (PDHs) are also available. Ask at the conference desk about conversion.
The Institute of Industrial Engineers has been approved as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET), 1760 Old Meadow Road, Suite 500, McLean, VA 22102.
If you are in need of special assistance, please check the appropriate box on the order form. Attach a separate list of your needs with your registration form and inform the conference administrator of your needs prior to the conference.
Contact IISE at (770) 449-0460 or (800) 494-0460.
[back to top]