Thank you for your interest in GoErgo's webinars. These free one-hour presentations by knowledgeable professionals and experienced volunteers provide deeper insight into topics and issues involving industrial engineers, human factors/ergonomics professionals, healthcare providers and related professions.
Getting Ready for OSHA Ergo
Presented by AEC 2015/GOErgo - Open to All
March 5 | 2 p.m. Eastern time
Presenter: Gary Orr, P.E., C.P.E., ergonomist/human factors engineer, OSHA
All employers in the United States are required to provide a workplace that is free from recognized hazards. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is responsible for establishing employee safety and health regulations, educating employers on the regulations, and enforcing the regulations.
More information and registration
View material from previous webinars:
- See, Solve, Share and GoGreen: Four Concepts to Create a Powerful Participatory Ergonomics Culture
Presented Jan. 15
Presenter: Ben Zavitz, corporate ergonomist, General Dynamics Bath Iron Works Shipyard
- Cost Justification and ROI of Ergonomics Progam and Improvements
Presented Nov. 20
Presenters: Rick Goggins, C.P.E., Washington State Department of Labor and Industries, and James Mallon, C.P.E., Humantech Inc.
- Ergonomics and the Changing Workforce
Presented Oct. 30
Presenter: Stephen D. Hudock, Ph.D., CSP, NIOSH
- In Ergonomics, The Whole Person Matters
Presented Oct. 16
Presenter: Colin G. Drury, Ph.D., professor emeritus, University at Buffalo, SUNY
- How to Submit a Winning Ergo Cup Entry
Presented Sept. 11
Presenters: Monica Matlis, CPE, vice president, ergonomics practices, Axendia and Wayne Maynard, CSP, CPE, manager, Liberty Mutual Research Institute
- How to Effectively Submit an Abstract
Presented Aug. 28
Presenters: Julia Abate, senior ergonomic specialist, SAS, and Mark E. Benden, Ph.D., C.P.E., associate professor, Texas A&M Ergonomics Center
- Flexible Workforce
Presented July 17
Presenters: James Galante, director, business development, Southworth Products Corp andAdam Pickens, Ph.D., MPH, assistant professor, environmental and occupational health, Texas A&M University
- Will Sitting Kill Us? If So, What Can We Do? If Not, Why All the Hype?
Presented Feb. 13
Presenters: Peter Budnick, Ph.D., C.P.E., chief executive officer, ErgoWeb®
- Addressing Ergonomics in Disabilities and in Design
Presented Jan. 9
Presenters: Laura Lapidus, risk control consulting director at CNA, and Josh Kerst, vice president and ergonomics engineer at Humantech
- Making the Case for Ergonomics and Where It Stands in Mobile Technology
Presented Nov. 14
Presenters: Rick Goggins, ergonomist for the Washington State Department of Labor, and Jack Dennerlein, professor in the Bouvé College of Health Sciences at Northeastern University and adjunct professor of ergonomics and safety at the Harvard School of Public Health
- Overcoming Ergonomics Challenges in Obesity and Material Handling
Presented Oct. 10
Presenters: Ted Borgstadt, CEO of TrestleTree, and Jim Galante, chairman of the EASE Council
- Applied Ergonomics Conference: The Ergo Cup® Competition
Presented Sept. 12
Presenters: Karl Siegfried, MEMIC,and Wayne Maynard, Liberty Mutual
- How to Submit a Great Abstract to the Applied Ergonomics Conference!
Presented Aug. 13
Presenters: Julia Abate, C.P.E., SAS and Deepesh Desai, C.P.E., Humantech
Click here to view full webinar archive.