Abstract deadline has been extended to Oct. 6!
GOErgo, the Global Organization of Ergonomics, presents the 18th Annual Applied Ergonomics Conference (AEC)!
GOErgo supports the Annual Applied Ergonomics Conference and Expo, a conference where attendees gather from around the world to share best practices with other professionals in ergonomics, healthcare, safety, human resources and risk management. GOErgo is a community within IIE, an international, non-profit association that provides leadership for the application, education, training, research, and development of industrial engineers, human factors/ergonomics professionals, healthcare providers and related professions.
Mark your calendar for March 16-19, 2015, and plan to join us in Nashville, Tennessee, and take advantage of the opportunity to improve your ergonomics skills, gain insight and connect with global professionals within the healthcare, human factors, government, manufacturing and safety, and energy industries at this year's conference.
Network with peers, share experiences and learn from those who have been through the process. This conference will provide you with an opportunity to:
- Attend multidisciplinary educational sessions for all experience levels.
- Expand your knowledge of crucial topics affecting the ergonomics community.
- Join in on the roundtable discussions and share opinions, strategies, new initiatives and brainstorm on various topics.
- Come early and attend one or two of the interactive pre-conference workshops.
- Earn Continuing education Units (CEUs) and Professional Development Hours (PDHs).
Submit an abstract and share your experiences, applications, research and lessons learned with others!
Any abstracts in the field of applied ergonomics are welcome. Abstracts involving case studies are encouraged.
The following are the main session topics. See this attachment for descriptions of the content in each session.
- Accessibility Through Ergonomics
- Applied (Translational) Research
- Design, Product Design and Evaluation and Modeling
- Diverse and Global Workforce
- Ergonomics Programs/Policies/Auditing the Ergonomics Process
- Flexible Workforce
- Manufacturing Applications and Case Studies
- Master Track
- Material Handling in the Industrial Workplace
- Office Ergonomics Programs and Applications
- Tools and Technology for Practitioners
Submit your abstract now! The abstract submission deadline has been extended to Oct. 6.
Keynote Speaker William Boyd talks about opportunities for conference attendees
Click here to watch a video on YouTube featuring an interview with Boyd, where he discusses how AEC 2015 is a prime opportunity for ergonomics practitioners and students can take advantage of this opportunity "to learn and grow from each other."
Be a part of the internationally recognized Ergo Cup® Competition!
Applications are now being accepted for the Applied Ergonomics Conference 2015 Ergo Cup® competition.
Submit here! We hope to see you in Nashville!
Follow GOErgo Online!
Share your professional and academic experiences in ergonomics, safety and human factors on social media including Twitter (using hashtag #ergonomics), Facebook and LinkedIn.