The Albert G. Holzman Distinguished Educator Award
Recognizes educators who contributed significantly to the profession through teaching, research and publication, extension, innovation, or administration.
IIE members. Members of the IIE Board of Trustees and Honors Steering Committee are ineligible.
- Not more than one award is conferred annually.
- Nomination must be based on teaching excellence, research accomplishment and publication, continuing education or development of off-campus courses, and documented innovative education technique.
- Recipients of this award are usually associate professors or professors, with a substantial portion of their career spent in academia.
- Complete and return the nomination form.
- Three letters of recommendation should be limited to a maximum of two pages each.
- The nomination form, the nominator's letter and CV package should be limited to 12 pages.
- The entire nomination packet should be no more than 18 pages total.