Certificate of Recognition/Certificate of Appreciation Request Guidelines
IIE is delighted to support IIE Societies and IIE Divisions in recognizing or thanking a member(s) who has positively impacted a division, a society, or the industrial engineering profession with (1) extraordinary or dedicated service, (2) valuable contributions, and (3) industry achievements. Most divisions and societies present certificates at their Town Hall meetings at the IIE Annual Conference and Expo.
Due to the large number of requests for certificates prior to the annual conference and IIE Headquarters’ desire to give you timely and accurate support, it is important that these guidelines be followed when requesting certificates:
- Send Certificate Request Form to Pam Patterson. Please list all of your certificate requests on the form.
- Specify Certificate of Recognition or Certificate of Appreciation.
- List name of person you are recognizing or thanking (be sure name is spelled correctly).
- List title or position and organization of the person being recognized or thanked.
- Wording for what reason(s) person is being recognized or thanked. For example, "In recognition of his/her service on the _________ Board of Directors 2010-2012," or "For her/his outstanding contributions to the success of the ________ Division."
- Specify date if you want the date on the award.
- Specify whose signature(s) will be executed on the certificate and title(s). Include the electronic signature file.
- Certificates will be shipped to the IIE Annual Conference and can be picked up at the TVP/Division Leadership meeting. Any certificates not claimed will be left in the Town Hall meeting room prior to the meeting.
- A proof will be sent to you. Please examine the proof and send edits back to IIE promptly or send an email stating that the certificate is OK to print. Edits will be made and a new proof sent to you before the certificate is finalized.
- For all divisions and societies that have their own logos, IIE has your logo on file and will incorporate it onto the certificate unless instructed to omit.
- All certificates will be placed in a certificate holder with the IIE logo.
IIE must receive all requests for certificates by April 9 each year.
Make your certificate decisions early!