Quality Control and Reliability Engineering (QCRE) William A. Golomski Award
This award honors an outstanding paper in the proceedings at the annual Reliability and Maintainability Symposium (RAMS), authored or co-authored by a member of the Institute of Industrial Engineers. To be considered for this award, a paper must possess the following characteristics:
- At least one author must be a member of IIE at the time of the RAMS during which the paper is presented.
- At least one author must be identified as an IIE member in the author biography session at the end of the paper.
- No author may be an officer of the QCRE community of IIE at the time of the RAMS during which the paper is presented or at the time of the RAMS when the award is made.
- The author must not be selected for the P.K. McElroy Award (overall outstanding RAMS paper).
- 2012: Ming J. Zuo and Ramin Moghaddass
- 2011: Kellie Schneider, Edward Pohl and Chase Rainwater
- 2010: Haitao Liao and Mitchell Rausch
Title: "Spare Part Inventory Control Driven by Condition Based Maintenance"
- 2009: Suprasad Amari and Hoang Pham
Title: "Reliability Analysis of Dynamic Fiber Bundle Models"
- 2008: Thomas G. Yeung and Bruno Castanier
Title: "Optimal Highway Maintenance Policies under Uncertainty"
- 2007: Wei Li and Ming J. Zuo
Title: "Joint Optimization of Inventory Control and Maintenance Policy"
- 2006: O. Geoffrey Okogbaa and Sarath Jayatilleka
Title: "Accelerated Lift Testing for Speedier Product Development: Problems and Strategies"
- 2005: Ming J. Zuo and Hongzhong Huang
QCRE Division Page